Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy New Year

It has been busy but I wanted to post some pictures and share the latest on Katie. It has been 5 months since we have been home and nearly 6 months since gotcha day. I feel like Katie is finally very comfortable with us at home. She is developmentally on track with doing everything a typical 21 month old would be doing. We have her on a good schedule. Some days she can be quite sassy but for the most part, she is a very happy little toddler. Her brother and sister are so good with her. It warms my heart to watch them interact so well together. Katie got to meet a lot of family during Christmas holidays and we finally got her first haircut, which she sat so well for. I still cannot believe that Katie is with us. I know we are so blessed. Life is very hectic but in a good way. I will be sad the day our house is quiet! Here are some pictures of her out and about.

No comments:

Post a Comment